Which book should I read next?

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Hammer of Thor|Waiting on Wednesday

A HUGE thanks to Jill at Breaking the Spine for hosting an incredible meme. It is fantastic that everyone can communicate and enjoy these posts by creating their own and sharing others.



The Hammer of Thor hits the shelves October 4th, 2016.

"Thor's hammer is missing again. The thunder god has a disturbing habit of misplacing his weapon--the mightiest force in the Nine Worlds. But this time the hammer isn't just lost, it has fallen into enemy hands. If Magnus Chase and his friends can't retrieve the hammer quickly, the mortal worlds will be defenseless against an onslaught of giants. Ragnarok will begin. The Nine Worlds will burn. Unfortunately, the only person who can broker a deal for the hammer's return is the gods' worst enemy, Loki--and the price he wants is very high."

4 comments:

  1. I'm seeing this book a lot today! I'm so behind on Ricks books. I still need to read The Lost Hero and go from there. :) I'm super curious about this new series though, and I LOVE the covers!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Sword of Summer yet and this one is almost out. Yikes I need to get on it. I love the idea of these and can't wait to read some Norse stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick's works have fared well with the myth world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read a Riordan book in quite some time! I loved growing up with the Percy Jackson books (I say that like I'm some old person, but I'm 21 lololol). I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete