Which book should I read next?

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Books That Have Been On My TBR From Before I Started Blogging That I STILL Haven't Read Yet|Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by the lovelies over at The Broke and the Bookish! I love their amazing ideas and seeing how many people participate each week!

Today's Top Ten is:


I've only started blogging in December of 2015 so my TTT mostly contains recently published books.


1. The Exiled Queen

by Cinda Williams Chima


2. The Gray Wolf Throne

by Cinda Williams Chima



3. The Crimson Crown
by Cinda Williams Chima


4. Red Rising
by Pierce Brown


5. Beastly Bones
by William Ritter


6. Passenger
by Alexandra Bracken


7. Rebel of the Sands
by Alwyn Hamilton


8.  Flamecaster
by Cinda Williams Chima


9. Never Missing, Never Found
by Amanda Panitch


10. Ruined
by Amy Tintera

What books do you still have to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment