Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Strange the Dreamer|Waiting on Wednesday

A HUGE thanks to Jill at Breaking the Spine for hosting an incredible meme. It is fantastic that everyone can communicate and enjoy these posts by creating their own and sharing others.



Strange the Dreamer hits the shelves September 27th, 2016.

"Strange the Dreamer is the story of: 

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.


Welcome to Weep."

6 comments:

  1. I've seen this around and it sounds good. Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've seen this one today. :) And it makes me want to go and pick up one of her books as soon as I can as I haven't read any Laini Taylor (yet!).

    Great pick.

    Have a look at my #WoW on my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've got this one on my TBR list too. I really enjoyed Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I hope we both enjoy this one!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I didn't know too much about this book before visiting your WoW, but it looks really good.

    Happy reading!

    My WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. This one sounds awesome!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaassss, I cannot wait to read this book! It's too bad the publication date got pushed back. But if it means a better book, I'm all for it. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete