Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ghostly Echoes|Waiting on Wednesday

A HUGE thanks to Jill at Breaking the Spine for hosting an incredible meme. It is fantastic that everyone can communicate and enjoy these posts by creating their own and sharing others.



Ghostly Echoes hits the shelves August 23rd, 2016

"Jenny Cavanaugh, the ghostly lady of 926 Augur Lane, has enlisted the investigative services of her fellow residents to solve a decade-old murder—her own. Abigail Rook and her eccentric employer, Detective R. F. Jackaby, dive into the cold case, starting with a search for Jenny’s fiancé, who went missing the night she died. But when a new, gruesome murder closely mirrors the events of ten years prior, Abigail and Jackaby realize that Jenny’s case isn’t so cold after all, and her killer may be far more dangerous than they suspected.

Fantasy and folklore mix with mad science as Abigail’s race to unravel the mystery leads her across the cold cobblestones of nineteenth-century New England, down to the mythical underworld, and deep into her colleagues’ grim histories to battle the most deadly foe she has ever faced."

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read the other two books but I love the sound of "Fantasy and folklore mix with mad science." :D

    My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one around a good bit lately, but I haven't read the first in the series yet. Hope you enjoy this one!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good ~ Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first 2 books in this series, but I'll definitely add this to my TBR list. Hope you enjoy this book!
    My WoW:
    https://thesmartbookclub.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-this-savage-song.html

    ReplyDelete