Which book should I read next?

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year|Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by the lovelies over at The Broke and the Bookish! I love their amazing ideas and seeing how many people participate each week!


I had to tweak mine TTT a little bit this week, mostly because I haven't read too many 2016 releases. So, my post contains both published and ARC books. And I'm not adding this note because I realized while linking up the last book that not all of my choices have been released yet. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ


Today's Top Ten is:


Read my review here!

Read my review here!

Read my review here!

Read my review here!

Read my review here!

Read my review here!
 Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children's Book Group is hosting a giveaway on Goodreads right here.
Wax hits the shelves on August 2nd, 2016!

Read my review here!

Read my review here!

Read my review here!
Fate of Flames hits the shelves on November 22nd, 2016!

Read my review here!

9 comments:

  1. The Darkest Corner has really intrigued me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh this is such a PRETTY LIST. Like intense cover love here omg. Ahem. And I really really want to read Nora & Kettle and The Star Touched Queen! I have the former on my (scarily ginormous) TBR but I hope I'll get to it soon. ;D And I can't wait till Wax is out! IT SOUNDS AWESOME. :D Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great list! I haven't been able to read any of the books yet, unfortunately. I am so excited for The Star-Touched Queen and The Forbidden Wish, I want to read them ASAP. Here's my list: http://bookishutopia.blogspot.no/2016/06/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-2016-releases.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read so many of these, especially the star-touched queen! Nora and Kettle looks so cute, I've never heard of it before. great list!
    here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora and Kettle will melt your heart. <3

      Delete
  5. WAX does not sound like my type of book in general, but for some reason I am really tempted to read it - I need to add it to my list and see how I feel once it is published :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same exact thing. It is definitely entertaining. When you read it, look at the names carefully, Damico sure likes her puns. :D

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love the cover for Cold Stone and Ivy! I've only heard about The Star-Touched Queen on your list. I need to get my head out of the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these but The Darkest Corners and The Star Touched Queen are both on my list this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-62/

    ReplyDelete