Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Spring TBR|Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by the lovelies over at The Broke and the Bookish! I love their amazing ideas and seeing how many people participate each week!

Today's Top Ten is:


I'm so ready for this book!

I know. I know. I'm really behind. This is a MUST read!

Let's do this!

Again, I know I'm behind. I'll get there!

So many thoughts are running through my head. I think I am most excited to read this!

I've heard many great things. I just hope it lives up to my expectations.

I desperately need to finish this series!

I'm going to give this book another go. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

My friend recommended this. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

All right Harper, what are you up to now?

What books will you be reading this Spring?

 Christine @ BookishlyB   Helia @ Astronomical Books   TT @ IntroToBlurb  
 Karin @ My Life...   Kimberly @ Over The Bookshelf   Melissa Lee's Many Reads  
 Amanda @Stuck In YA Books   Emma @ Emma's Bookery   Jenna @ Reading with Jenna  
 ElenaSquareEyes   Ani @ Ani's Book Abyss   Rachel @ Go Read A Book  
 Once Upon A Dream Books   Charlie @ A Books Eternal Glory   Angie @ Lady Knight Reads  
 Lori @ Writing My Story   Jody @ A Spoonful of Happy Endings   Petra @ Petras Bokblogg  
 Wendy @ Falconer's Library   Tiff @ Mostly YA Lit   Kristin @ SuperSpaceChick  
 Stefani @ I read books   Erry   Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm  
 Lion´s Library   Alicia Avila   Lucie @ Tea Books and Fun  
 ruthsic @ YA on my mind   Kelly   Charlie @ The Smallest Library  
 Nori @ Read Write Love 28   Girl with her Head in a Book   Elle @ Lost In Wonderland  
 Cristina @ Girl in the Pages   Rachel @ Rachel Writes Things   Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie  
 Hannah @ Broc's Bookcase   Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte   Rosie @ The Literary Hedonist  
 Lindsey @ Lindsey Reads   Lianne @ eclectictales.com   Libby Blog  
 Rissi @ Finding Wonderland   Anne@MyHeadisFullofBooks   imyril @ there's always room for one more...  
 Jess @ Bird, Books, and Coffee :)   Jordon @ Simply Adrift   Valerie @ He Said Books or Me  
 Lillian @ Mom with a Reading Problem   Giovanna @ BookComa   Eve @ Functioning Insanity Reviews  
 Amy @ Book Enthral   Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner   Diana  
 Tina @ Tina The Bookworm   Rita @ View From My Home   Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf  
 Cam @ cammminbookland   Laura@125Pages   Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Books  
 Lynn   Quinn @ Quinn's Book Nook   Jade @ BookMuffine  
 Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books   Liv   Lauren @ My Expanding Bookshelf  
 Janae @ ThePerspicaciousReader   Brandi @ Brandi Janee's Bookshelf   Angel @ Angel Reads  
 Nicole @ Nicole's Novel Reads   Jolien @ The Fictional Reader   Morgan @ Remembered Deservedly  
 Ann and Clare @ Dual Reads   The Girl In Boots   Baggins @ Pinker Than Fiction  
 Rory @ Fourth Street Review   Infinite Lives, Infinite Stories   Take Me Away To A Great Read  
 Michele @ Just a Lil Lost   Pages and Tea   Jamie @ Vailia's Page Turner  
 Pretty Deadly Reviews   Amanda   Francesca @ Sundays and Ink  
 istiningdyah @ Kuroneko Book Club   Tabrizia @ cup of tea with that book please   Julie @ Keep Calm With Books and Coffee  
 Miss Q @ the blue bore   Jen @ Pop! Goes The Reader   Alyce @ Everything Alyce  
 Rosemawrites @ A Reading Writer   Liiterary Feline @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty   Jinan  
 Mallory @ The Local Muse   Savannah @ Playing in the Pages   Wattle @ Whimsical Nature  
 Alba in Bookland   Ely & Michelle @ Tea & Titles   Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination  
 Chrissi Reads   Sebastian   Lenoreo & Curly Carla @ Celebrity Readers  
 Cynthia @ Bingeing On Books   Carrie @ Reading Is My SuperPower   Bri @ Paperback Bri  
 Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure   czai @ the Blacksheep Project   Amaris (amarisafloria.com)  
 Joli @ Actin' Up with Books   Carina @ Carina's Books   Andie @ Addicted Reads  
 Mariah @ Vibin With Books   Tracy @ Cornerfolds   Katy @ wildeonmyside  
 Lauren @ Always Me   Melody @ Hollywood the Write Way   Sarika @ The Readdicts  
 Liz @ Freyja Eats Books   Christy @ TheReaderBee   A Bibliophile's Obsession  
 Marie Dougan   Jess @ Little Book Heaven   Jessica @ a GREAT read  
 Luna’s Little Library   Shayna @ The Bibliotaph   Natalie @Natflix&Books  
 Alison @ Hardcovers & Heroines   Bella @ Ciao Bella   Jessica @ Peace Love Books  
 Lucy @ The Reading Date   Britt @ Please Feed The Bookworm  





13 comments:

  1. This list is awesome! So many amazing books, like Glass Sword, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and Never Fade, which I loved with my entire heart. Flamecaster is one I'm SUPER excited for, mostly because it's set in the Seven Realms world and HAN AND RAISA<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My co-blogger LOVES Red Rising...she keeps harping on me to read it too. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 100% relate to being behind, having not read Glass Sword myself either. I feel that the longer I leave it, the worse not reading it is becoming. Hmm, maybe I should give it a go this spring!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to reread Red Rising and it's going to be my fourth time reading it. It's that great! Doesn't get old no matter how many times I read it! I'm also planning to read Glass Sword soon still don't know when that'll be but soon enough. lol. I hope you enjoy your Spring reads! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Glass Sword is on my TBR too!Further down the list for me, but one I'm really excited to get to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful choices! I just finished Glass Sword and I had mixed emotions. But definitely worth reading! Hope you have a lovely spring and happy reading! :)
    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glass Sword was on my list this week too. I hope you like Rebel of The Sands, I thought it was amazing!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/top-ten-tuesday-48/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Burning sky and that whole series look really good, I want to try those too at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Red Rising! I loved this one so much especially Golden Son! Be prepared for your heart to be ripped out!

    My TTT!

    Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo. A Rebel Belle sequel? Now I'm gonna have to get on that! I also am still debating about ordering Passenger. I should just do it, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Anything by Alexandria Bracken is going to blow your mind! I need to order it as well. Hopefully soon!

      Delete
  11. Great Picks! Red Rising was really good.And several others are books I, too, am eager to read at some point. I hope your spring is filled with amazing reads!

    ReplyDelete