Friday, January 1, 2016

Re-Read Challenge 2016

New year. New opportunities. This is the first reading challenge I have ever participated in. I am more than excited to re-read some of my favorite books! 
A huge thanks to Kelly over at Belle of the Literati for hosting this challenge!

Here are a few books I plan re-read:


And Rick Riordan steals the show!


When I First Read 

What I Remember 

Why I Wanted to Re-Read 

How I Felt After Re-Reading

Would I Re-Read Again

What are you planning on re-reading this year?


1. April @ Between the Pages  7. Octavia & Shelly  13. Sydney @ A Daring Adventure  
2. Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books  8. La La in the Library  14. Melanie @ CBR  
3. Mel@thedailyprophecy  9. Kristin @ SuperSpaceChick  15. Dessa @ Bayrock, Bookrock  
4. Tracy @ Cornerfolds  10. Emma  16. Infinite Lifes, Infinite Stories  
5. Tina @ Tina, The Bookworm  11. Shealea @ That bookshelf bitch  
6. Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader  12. Zeee @ I Heart Romance & YA 

No comments:

Post a Comment